A custom status bar that goes exactly where you go, carried out WP7 style!
StatusBar+ alpha five industry.android.com.tombarrasso
StatusBar+ is the initial custom status/ notification bar for Android, no root or custom ROM necessary! It works in any orientation and appears regularly for ANY application. It is created to look and function like the status bar utilised in Windows Telephone 7. As such, employing the default configurations, you must see a black strip exactly where your regular status bar would appear with a digital clock on the proper-hand side. Click the status bar to watch the other indicators drop down.
Ought to the default configurations not appear the following features are incorporated:
- Allow/ disable the custom status bar.
- Automatically allow the status bar when the device is booted.
- Automatically disable then re-allow the swipe to expand the technique status bar when the screen if turned off and when the device is unlocked (Note: this does NOT operate with most custom lock screens).
- Allow/ disable clicking to drop down the status bar icons.
- Change the icon and background colors.
- Hide/ show any icon.
- Automatically hide when specific applications open (as a implies about the fact that it can not automatically hide when a full screen application opens).
- Far more to be added soon!
- Signal strength (GSM, EVDO, and CDMA. 4G WiMax and LTE experimental).
- Data network type (ie. EDGE, 3G, 4G, and so on.)
- WiFi signal strength.
- Battery percentage.
- Battery icon indicator.
- Time (automatic 24-hour detection based on the method preference).
Notice:This computer software is presently in its alpha phase, there WILL be bugs! Even though this application has been tested on a quantity of devices both rooted and not, but I cannot guarantee that this will function on your device. If it does not please do not post in the comments section, alternatively send me an e-mail stating your device, ROM (if applicable), and a description of the problem. Also send the error report to the Android Market place when achievable.
Signal strength calculation does not (and can't) operate on the Samsung Galaxy S II or Sony Ericsson Arc operating Gingerbread 2.3.three. See http://code.google.com/p/android/troubles/detail?id=16862
Removing the notification:
Short answer, no you can not remove he notification. This is my way of telling Android "do not kill my applications unless you completely have to." Such a scenario could be that your phone has run out of memory for an extended period of time and wants to reclaim it by killing non-program applications. So no, the notification stays!
Complete screen help:
If you open a full screen application this status bar will remain open. This cannot be hidden automatically, sorry this is just not a function that Android supports. However, a single of the attributes of StatusBar+ is the capability to automatically hide it when a certain application opens. To set which applications it need to auto-hide in open the application and allow "auto-hide for certain applications," then click the box labeled "Decide on applications." Simply verify the applications that you want StatusBar+ to auto-hide in.
For the most portion this application does not drain your device's battery significantly, nevertheless this is not a guarantee. On some devices/ ROMS it appears to be much better or worse than other.
Title: StatusBar+ alpha five apk
Rating: 910109 Votes
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 11:51 PM