Make your headset a lot more sophisticated !
Headset Droid v1.22.1https://market.android.headvol
Headset Droid makes it possible for you to customise what the buttons on your headphones do and offers you numerous other headset associated functionalities although operating in the background with minimal CPU usage.
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These alternatives operate for the play/pause, next and earlier button.
- Play/pause, next and preceding track
- Volume up , down or reset and rise
- Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
- Quick forward or rewind (lengthy press or toggle)
- Tasker activity (search 'Tasker' in the Marketplace)
- Say time (demands Text-to-Speech)
- Target a certain media player to manage.
- Separate volume levels will keep in mind the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
- Ear protection permits you to limit the volume level.
- Volume reset and rise will commence where you set it to commence and rises primarily based on the extended-press delay.
- Selection to speak the name or number of the particular person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
- Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
- Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
- Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Needs Text-to-Speech.)
- The buttons of the five above possibilities are customisable.
- Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
- A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
- Export your settings to your SD card to switch in between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be identified by pressing menu.
- Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore program clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
- Performs with practically all devices/wired headsets.
- Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT operate. This is due to hardware troubles.
- Bluetooth headsets may possibly not perform.
- Quickly forward and rewind need the media player to support it.
- TTS functionality demands Text-to-Speech to be installed on your telephone.
Essential Android O/S : two.1+
Title: Headset Droid v1.22.1 apk
Rating: 910109 Votes
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 4:23 AM